Plan your summer holiday without any worries and book flexibly
Corona and the measures that are needed to avoid outbreaks of the virus have become part of our everyday lives. Along with the region as a whole, we are fully aware of our responsibility and can assure you that we will do everything that’s humanly possible to protect you from an infection. Your safety, your wellbeing and your health are the top priority for us! Despite certain restrictions, currently there is nothing in the way of a dream-summer holiday in Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis. Just as before, you can look forward to regenerating and adventure-rich hiking days, including the use of our wellness area. In light of the current situation, we have adapted our cancellation terms for stays in the summer season 2021 so that you can plan and book your holiday at ease.
keyboard_arrow_rightSpecial cancellation terms valid for stays booked between 11.06 - 16.10.2021
Guests can cancel/rebook free-of-charge without reason up to 14 days before the start of the holiday.
If you cancel from the 13th to the 8th day before, you will be charged 70% of the total price. Cancellations made within 7 days prior to arrival will be charged 100% of the total price. No-shows and early departures will also be charged 100% of the total price.
Free cancellations/rebookings are possible up to the day of arrival under the following circumstances:
- The country of origin becomes classified as a risk area, resulting in quarantine requirements upon arrival
- A clear travel warning for Austria/Tyrol/the Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis region, resulting in quarantine requirements upon returning
- Border closures
- Official closure of the mountain lifts and infrastructure facilities
- Official closure of the accommodation facilities
Otherwise the usual General terms and conditions for the hotel industry (AGBH 2006) apply.
Deposits already made will be fully refunded in the above cases! In case of cancellation and if the above cases do not apply, we will charge a handling fee of EUR 22,00.
For your own interest, we strongly recommend that you take out additional travel insurance, such as with Europäische Reiseversicherung.
keyboard_arrow_rightHorray! Finally traveling again!
- Yes, trips to Tyrol are possible again. The borders have all been open since May 19, 2021.
- As of May 19, 21, new entry requirements according to the ECDC card for risk areas will apply in Austria. This means that there is currently no quarantine after arrival or after the return journey.
- According to the current status, everyone who enters Austria must register online. Registration may take place at the earliest 72 hours before entering Austria. Registration is done using the Pre Travel Clearance form.
- All travelers aged 12 and over must present a negative PCR or antigen test that is not older than 48 hours at the CHECK-IN. If you present proof of vaccination (from 22 days after the first vaccination up to a year) or a confirmation from your doctor of proven recovery (up to 6 months), the negative test is not applicable.
- In all areas in which the 3-G rule applies, mouth and nose protection no longer has to be worn. This applies equally to guests / visitors and employees.
- In closed rooms, public transport - this includes the mountain railways - and in business premises (indoor) with customer contact it is necessary to wear a close-fitting mouth and nose protectionrequired. Wearing an FFP-2 is no longer compulsory.
keyboard_arrow_rightSafe during the holidays and with us in the Panorama!
- All employees are tested regularly and are only used in good health.
- The 3 G’s apply: All guests (from 12 years of age) must present a negative test upon arrival that is not older than 48 hours. This does not apply to people with proof of vaccination (from 22 days after the first vaccination) or a confirmation from their doctor of proven recovery (up to 6 months).
- Every guest who has not been vaccinated or has recovered has to perform a test every 2nd day due to official orders during their stay. According to the current status, you can do this in our hotel free of charge.
- SFL test stations: In addition to the test options at the 4 resident doctors, there will be test stations in the area of the cable car valley stations in Serfaus and Fiss.
- With the myVisitPass, Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis provides a simple, secure and digital solution for testing, access controls and any necessary contact tracing. We recommend activating the mVisitPass on your smartphone before you arrive. You can find more detailed information here.
- Buffets are only allowed under special conditions.
- Please treat each other with care and consideration in the buffet area and use hand disinfectant
- The breakfast buffet takes place in compliance with the hygiene regulations and with the necessary distance.
- Dinner will be served to you as usual by our friendly service staff.
- Our employees work with face masks and are trained in hygiene.
keyboard_arrow_rightPool & Spa
- Our pool as well as the saunas and the steam bath are open. Coronaviruses do not survive at high temperatures or in chlorinated water).
- The massage treatments take place normally - our masseur wears a face mask.
keyboard_arrow_rightReini‘s Playroom/Craft program
In compliance with the security measures, we are allowed to open Reini's play world. The handicraft program takes place in small groups with a maximum of 15 children. You can register as usual at the reception. Before starting the children's program, the children must wash their hands.
keyboard_arrow_rightOur measures in the hotel
The following hygiene guidelines apply to your carefree vacation.
- The cleaning intervals in the public areas will be increased
- All rooms are also regularly disinfected and ventilated
- All door handles are also disinfected on a regular basis
- You can find disinfectant dispensers at all central locations in the house
- The minimum distance of 1 meters must be observed in all areas of our hotel
keyboard_arrow_rightHygiene concept of the mountain railways
The cable cars in the Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis region have also developed their own hygiene concept and adhere to the recommendations of the Austrian federal government.
- Protective measures at the cable cars
- Ventilation of the cabins
- Safety distances
- ongoing employee training
You can always find all the information on the Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis TVB website.
You can find more information about the opening hours as well as current news of the cable cars and hygiene measures here.
We are looking forward to welcoming you soon at Hotel Panorama despite these turbulent times!
Kind regards and stay healthy
Your Kirschner Family and Team