Outdoor activities in the SFL holiday region
A bright and casual free-time programme for the young and young-at-heart
Our holiday resort Ladis is guarded by Laudegg Castle, which was built in the 13th century. It is under private ownership and was renovated. On Wednesdays there is a guided tour of Laudegg Castle as part of the weekly programme organised by the Ladis tourist information center. (from end of June until mid-September).
The starting point of the Pirate Trail is at the Murmliwasser water play stations. Now it's time to open the puzzle block and experience a wild puzzle rally around Captain Pepper (“Käpten Pepper”).
On the Explorer's Trail in Ladis, the diligent nature explorers encounter giant snails, mysterious animal tracks and poisonous mushrooms.
- Fisser Flitzer (picture) - a top-class, summer toboggan run
- Fisser Flieger - put on your pilot’s jacket, belt up and down you go
- Skyswing - the massive swing, 20 metres high
Other great attractions:
- Playground, summer snow world, Berta's air slide, electric cars
- Petting zoo, water playground, air cushion, Kneipp facility
- Sunbathing terrace and much more ...
With bear-caching, you follow the trace of a bear. Rune codes that you will find here and there will help, but there are also tests of courage to pass. It’s not a real bear, of course. The "Gold Cache" at the Högsee lake is new. You go out on a pedal boat to search for sunken coins. Alternatively, you can take a tour of the village in Ladis and search for the treasure of Albrecht, the last knight of Laudegg. There are three routes in total. Download the free app and off you go.