Hiking, mountaineering and Nordic walking in the Tyrolean mountains
The 4-star Panorama hiking hotel in Austria is the ideal starting point.
A hiking holiday in Ladis leaves nothing to be desired: theme, forest and meadow trails, panorama trails for leisurely walks, stunning viewing platforms, clear mountain lakes, demanding summit tours for mountaineering enthusiasts and countless, diverse routes make the environs around the 4-star Panorama hiking hotel in Ladis, Austria the ideal holiday destination for your hiking holiday.
Thomas, the head of the house, is a certified hiking guide and is at your disposal with tips for a perfect mountain and hiking tour.
Explore the Tyrolean Alps with hobby photographer Thomas
Holidays are like each person themselves - very individual! From the very first moment, our guests at the hiking hotel in Ladis experience a familial, contemporary holiday environment and recharged their batteries in the Tyrolean Alpine region. In addition to top quality and attentive service, you will not only find numerous beneficial wellness facilities here, but also genuinely warm hospitality - the "Panorama" way! Whether you just want to relax or have an active holiday, we always strive to pamper our guests at our hiking hotel in Ladis and offer them a home away from home for the most beautiful time of the year.
Here you will find a list of advantages for your hiking holidays in Tyrol:
- Personalised advice, detailed hiking information with hiking map and hiking suggestions
- Hiking guests receive a hiking snack with fruit, snack bar and refreshment drink with every hike
- Dream hiking paradise Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis with mountain lakes, waterfalls, themed trails, cosy Alpine huts, green lush flower meadows, healthy clear mountain air
- Free cable car rides and hiking bus (Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis)
- Hiking rucksacks, telescopic poles, Nordic walking poles, drinking bottles and rain gear can be hired free of charge. You will find hiking maps, plant books and cultural guides at the hiking information desk
- Large Nordic walking parcour in Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis
- Perfectly signposted hiking network
Nordic Walking during your summer vacation in Ladis
The hiking hotel in Ladis, Tyrol is the ideal starting point for the full-body training - Nordic walking. Stretching exercises, strength exercises and a variety of Nordic walking techniques are carried out with special poles. Proper Nordic walking improves the body’s fitness and circulation while promoting weight-loss. Correct use of the poles also strengthens the upper body too. Joints are relieved and the range of motion in the neck and shoulder area increases.
keyboard_arrow_rightNordic walking service from the hiking hotel in Tyrol
- Large parcour
- Drinking bottles with belt clip
- Map of Nordic walking fitness park
- Rental poles (free)